**Order Yours Today**
2024 JEANNEAU Leader 7.5 CC
- YAMAHA F300 NCB
- LEANING POST VERSION WITH COCKPIT GALLEY
- TRIM LEVEL PREMIERE 2022
- ELECTRONIC PACK 2022 GARMIN UPGRADED
- AUDIO PACK 2022 FUSION RA70N
- CONTROL OF WINDLASS FROM PILOT STATION
- ELECTRICAL WINDLASS
- ANCHORING KIT
- DARK SMOKE SUNSHADE FOR AFT COCKPIT FOR T-TOP
- DARK SMOKE SUNSHADE FOR FRONT COCKPIT FOR T-TOP
- BOWPLATFORM WITH LADDER
- ALUMINIUM T-TOP WITH FIBERGLASS ROOF WHITE LEGS
- SWIMMING PLATFORMS WITH TEAK
- COCKPIT TABLE LUXE
- BAITWELL WITH SALT WATER PUMP FOR CIRCULATION AND DECK WASH
- BACKRESTS FOR THE AFT COCKPIT SIDE SEATS LUXE
- FORWARD COCKPIT BACKRESTS AND REMOV FORWARD FACING BACKREST
- BACKREST ON FRONT CONSOLE
- FRONT SUNPAD
- 110V 60HZ SHORE POWER SOCKET + BATTERY CHARGER
- LED LIGHTS IN THE COCKPIT
- DOUBLE BERTH COMPLEMENT
- MATTRESS IN THE FRONT CABIN FOR SINGLE BERTH
- MARINE TOILET WITH HOLDING TANK
- AUTOMATIC TRIM TABS ZIPWAKE
- TEAK BATTEN ON THE COCKPIT FLOOR FOR LEANING POST VERSION
Designed by Michael Peters, the Leader 7.5 CC Series 3 with its performance hull, clever design, and attention to comfort onboard, sets this center console in a category all its own.
At 25’ 4”, the 7.5 CC Series 3 is in many ways the perfect size boat for so many of our clients. Powered by a single Yamaha outboard with a maximum of 300HP, the Leader 7.5 CC Series 3 will easily get you to where you want to be quickly, safely and in total comfort. With a cruising speed of 30 mph and with a top speed of 46+ mph, you can cruise for 200 miles before another fuel up.
With a hull design by Michael Peters, The Series 3 holds true to the Jeanneau DNA with her dynamic lines and a sporty attitude. A fiberglass T-top was added for full sun protection at the helm, while the XXL large flush swim platforms make it easy to board on either port or starboard.
Despite the enormous popularity of the center cockpit design, a real drawback is often a lack of comfortable places to sit and hang out. Not so aboard the 7.5 CC Series 3. Beginning all the way aft, the U-shaped bench complete with a center table provides a plethora of seating that cleverly folds away when not in use. Also included is an optional leaning post with an exterior galley complete with a fridge or live-well.
More great seating that can quickly convert to a massive lounge area can be found all the way forward directly in front of the helm station. The bench seat hatch in front of the helm also fully opens to down below allowing you to stow cushions and toys easily. Both forward and aft cockpits can be fully protected from the sun with an optional sunshade. There is even a double berth below complete with a marine toilet making overnights easily accomplished aboard the Leader 7.55 CC Series 3.
Bonita Boat Center servicing all of SWFL - Bonita Springs, Naples, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Since 1969. We are proud to feature Monterey, Sea Hunt, Regulator, Blackfin, Axis, Malibu, Jeanneau boats. We also represent Yamaha and Mercury. We offer the best boating value anywhere in Southwest Florida and your experience with us will be enjoyable and rewarding!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.