2022 Jeanneau NC Sport 795 Series 2
- YAMAHA F250 NSB UPGRADED JOYSTICK NSB
- ENCLOSED HEAD COMPARTMENT WITH DOOR AND PORTHOLE
- SUPPLEMENT FOR LATERAL SLIDING DOOR ON PORTSIDE
- TRIM LEVEL PREMIERE 2022
- ELECTRONIC PACK 2022 GARMIN UPGRADED
- AUDIO PACK 2022 FUSION RA70N
- CONTROL OF WINDLASS FROM PILOT STATION
- ELECTRICAL WINDLASS
- ANCHORING KIT
- LUXURY FOLDING SIDE BENCH ON STARBOARD SIDE + CUSHION
- LUXURY PORTSIDE FOLDING SIDE BENCH + CUSHION
- SUNSHADE IN FRONT COCKPIT
- BOW LADDER
- FISHING KIT
- STORAGE RACK ON THE ROOF FOR STAND UP PADDLE
- SWIMMING PLATFORMS WITH TEAK
- REMOVABLE COCKPIT TABLE
- FRONT COCKPIT TABLE
- LIVEWELL IN EXTERIOR GALLEY
- BOW SUN MATTRESS
- AFT COCKPIT BENCH CUSHION WITH BACKREST
- CUSHIONS IN FRONT COCKPIT
- BOW THRUSTER
- ELECTRICAL DECK WASH PUMP AND BAITWELL FILLING
- WATER SYSTEM FOR STANDARD VERSION
- 110V 60HZ SHORE POWER SOCKET + BATTERY CHARGER
- 2 WORKLIGHTS IN AFT COCKPIT
- 2 FRONT HEADLIGHTS ON THE ROOF (2 LED LIGHT BARS)
- DECK SEARCHLIGHT WITH RADAR MAST
- INTERIOR FRIDGE 40L
- 110V 60HZ AIR CONDITIONING 8000 BTU
- FOLDING SALOON TABLE FOR 2 DOORS VERSION
- BERTH COMPLEMENT IN THE CABIN FOR CLOSED COMPARTMENT VERSION
- WHEELHOUSE INSIDE CURTAINS FOR 2 DOORS VERSION
- MARINE TOILET + HOLDING TANK
- AUTOMATIC TRIM TABS ZIPWAKE
- RADAR GARMIN FANTOM18
- VHF GARMIN 215 US
The NC 795 Sport Series 2 was created for adventure seekers in search of new destinations and thrilling experiences all year long. Whether cruising through the San Juan Islands of the Pacific Northwest or working your way through the turquoise waters of the Bahamas, the NC 795 Sport Series 2 offers great inside living to escape the elements when the weather becomes too hot, too cold, or too wet. Powered by your choice of a single Yamaha 150HP or 250HP outboard engine, the NC 795 Sport Series 2 with its versatile hull design and will cruise all day long at 26 mph with an average fuel range of 140 miles.
Clever and adaptable to suit the needs of our clients, the NC 795 Sport Series 2 offers two exterior layouts.
- Version 1, The Entertainment Version: As the name suggests, the Entertainment Version is designed around creating comfortable spaces for you and your guests to enjoy together. The cockpit for example can be had with your choice of either a large bench seat or exterior galley complete with gas cooktop or live-well located along the back of the pilothouse. Access to the main salon is gained using the lateral sliding door to starboard or an optional double door on the port side of the pilothouse. Step inside and you’ll find the copilot seat which can pivot back and forth creating a table area when at anchor. For additional seating, a large full-width bench seat is positioned at the back of the pilothouse.
- Version 2, The Circulation Version: In this version, large sliding glass doors at the back of the pilothouse allow for easy access between the main salon and the cockpit. As an option, a second exterior helm station can be had on the starboard side of the cockpit, ideally suited for those that like to fish. The main salon is equipped with twin bucket seats forward, a freshwater sink to port, and an optional third bucket seat to port.
Regardless of which version is right for you, the NC 795 Series 2 features a super comfortable and versatile forward cockpit that is perfect for hanging out with friends and family. In addition, the L-shaped seating can fully convert to a massive sunpad when at anchor. There is also access for storage down below via the front bench seat.
For the captain, electric steering (SBW) is available along with an optional autopilot for true comfort at the helm. There is also an optional single-engine Yamaha joystick and or bow thruster for easy handling while docking.
Wide side decks provide for easy movement fore and aft and for overnights, there is a good-size berth below along with is equipped with a private head compartment.
Bonita Boat Center servicing all of SWFL - Bonita Springs, Naples, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Since 1969. We are proud to feature Monterey, Parker, Crest Pontoons, NauticStar, Regulator, Blackfin, Fountain, Axis, Malibu, Jeanneau boats. We also represent Yamaha and Mercury. We offer the best boating value anywhere in Southwest Florida and your experience with us will be enjoyable and rewarding!